The inspection method and solution steps for the embroidery machine buckle line not working:
1. Use a multimeter to measure the plug 4 of the socket d 6 connected to the power supply board in the control box. The AC voltage of pin 5 should be 63V. If it is not normal: Remove the frame.
2. Use a multimeter to measure the DC voltage of pins 2 and 3 of the CZ3 socket on the power supply board in the control box should be 90V±10%. If it is not correct: Check if the connector is in good contact; replace the power supply board.
3. Check if the buckle magnet connection cable is connected to the power supply board reliably: check and make it reliable.
4. Use the multimeter resistance file to check whether the lead wire magnet lead and the frame are short-circuited (resistance is 0): check each buckle magnet in turn, and replace it, the correct resistance should be 10Ω or more.
5. Check whether the main control board has the buckle signal output, and whether the buckle indicator L32 (KX) is lit. If L32 (KX) is off, it indicates that there is a problem with the control board (no signal output): replace the main control board.
6. Check if the signal connection of the main control board to the power board is reliable.
7. Use a multimeter to measure whether the power board triode M5 is normal. If there is a problem: replace the same type of triode.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Reasons for broken stitches of sing...
- Difference between back stitch and ...
- Single needle sewing machine revers...
- Technical characteristics of heat t...
- The difference between screen print...
- The composition of the leather sewi...
- Leather sewing machine
- Double needle sewing machine
- Sewing machine use precautions
- Sewing machine cleaning tips