A hot press is a process in which two parts of a pre-good flux tinned are heated to a temperature sufficient to melt and flow the solder. After curing, a permanent electromechanical connection between the part and the solder is formed. Should be different products, the heating rate can be selected. The titanium alloy indenter ensures an average temperature, fast temperature rise and long service life. The indenter is specially designed with a horizontal adjustment to ensure that the components are pressured evenly. The temperature is numerically controlled and clear and precise. A digital pressure gauge is available to preset the pressure range.
1. Using pulse heating technology, the temperature control is accurate, and the temperature sampling frequency is 0.1s.
2. Diversified working modes such as single working platform, rotating working platform and left and right mobile platform.
3, multi-stage heating control.
4. Real-time temperature curve display.
5, silicone with indexing mechanism.
6, CCD vision system, providing accurate alignment.
7, large-capacity programs are pre-stored.
8, touch operation interface, program password protection.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Industrial sewing machine