1. When picking, see if the sewing machine head is bright, whether there is stripping and bumping, whether the plating layer of the needle board, push plate, panel, upper wheel is intact; whether the platen is straight, whether the paint is cracked or partially discolored; Whether the frame is broken, lacquered or twisted; whether the upper shaft and needle bar clearance meet the standard requirements.
2.Remove the belt, the board presses the presser foot, gently rotates the upper wheel, whether it runs freely, whether the needle moves up and down in the middle of the needle plate hole.
3. Whether the machine sound is soft when turning.
4. When trying to step on or sew, first test the seam with two layers of thin cloth to check whether the stitches are flat and even. Then use the original test seam to see if the length of the stitch can reach 3.6mm, there is a phenomenon that the seamless material does not go or the sound is not normal.
5. More specific tests should be attended by the sewing machine maintenance and security workers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Cleaning method of Sewing machine
- Common problem in using sewing machine
- Oil and lubrication of sewing machine.
- Main Component Of Sewing Machine
- China sewing machine market is deve...
- Sewing machine and its buying skills
- Heat transfer machine operation pre...
- 2018 Guangzhou Digital Printing Hea...
- Classification of overlock sewing m...
- Overlock sewing machine knowledge p...