Sewing machine for sewing all kinds of leather products, canvas, artificial leather, rubber cloth, coarse linen and other thick materials. Also known as thick material sewing machine. Usually the needle is used. The two stitches of the shuttle form a lock stitch, and the machine for sewing the suede is sewn with a single-line hem chain stitch.
Folding leather sewing machine head shape
Since the structure and shape of raw materials such as leather and canvas are more complicated than those of clothing, the leather product sewing machine has various shapes, such as a cantilever type, a column type, and a box type. In order to adapt to the sewing of large products such as tents, sails, mattresses, bags, etc., its body shape is also larger than the common industrial sewing machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Double needle sewing machine
- Sewing machine use precautions
- Sewing machine cleaning tips
- Sewing machine add oil part
- Maintenance of household sewing mac...
- Sewing machine stuck line problem
- Sewing machine broken needle problem
- Sewing machine vibration failure
- Industrial sewing machine servo sys...
- How to ensure the end stitching fas...