1. When the sewing machine is idle, put a layer of cloth on the underside of the presser foot, and cover the cloth on the machine head to prevent dust, moisture and sun.
2. When sewing thick parts, lift the presser foot (half lift), otherwise the broken needle may be broken.
3. Remove dirt from the nose and do not use sharp objects such as toothpicks or needles to avoid damaging parts.
4. When the belt is used for a long time, it will be looser and looser. When the machine is not going away, you can spare a homemade belt and it is durable. The belt is made by winding the waste material into a one-inch wide cloth wrapped around a thick rope, connected by a needle, and the length is equal to the length of the original belt. After it is finished, it can be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Sewing machine stuck line problem
- Sewing machine broken needle problem
- Sewing machine vibration failure
- Industrial sewing machine servo sys...
- How to ensure the end stitching fas...
- Avoid sewing and wrinkling when sew...
- The difference between blind stitch...
- Operating steps of ultrasonic hot f...
- Cautions for the use of automatic r...