A special sewing machine oil must be used. The sewing machine should be fully oiled once after one or several days of continuous use. If it is refueled between uses, the machine should be idling for one revolution, so that the oil is fully infiltrated and the excess oil is removed, and the machine head is cleaned with a soft cloth. Wipe clean with the countertop to avoid soiling the sewing material. Then thread the quilted rag, use the movement of the sewing thread to wipe out the excess oil traces, until there is no oil on the rag, and then make the formal sewing.
(1) Each oil hole on the machine head lubricates the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft.
(2) Components inside the panel and moving parts connected to each component. Lubricate the presser bar and the needle bar and the components connected to it.
(3) Wipe the activity of the lower part of the machine board and add less oil.
It is not necessary to add too much oil to each of the oiling holes and the fueling parts, one or two drops.
Secondly, the following points should be noted when maintaining the sewing machine:
1. After the work is completed, insert the needle into the pinhole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with the hood to invade the dust.
2. When starting work, first check the main parts, how to deal with the light and heavy conditions, whether there is any special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. If abnormal phenomena are found, it should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, an overhaul is required. If it is found that the parts are worn out, replace it with a new one.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Industrial sewing machine
- How does the heat press machine work?
- Function difference of heat press m...
- Selection criteria for heat press m...
- How to choose a good quality sewing...
- Cleaning method of Sewing machine
- Common problem in using sewing machine
- Oil and lubrication of sewing machine.
- Main Component Of Sewing Machine