1. After the work is finished, insert the needle into the pinhole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with the machine cover to invade the dust.
2. When starting work, first check the main parts, how to deal with the light and heavy conditions, whether there is any special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. If abnormal phenomena are found, it should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out an overhaul. If it is found that the parts are worn out, replace it with a new one.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Sewing machine cleaning tips
- Sewing machine add oil part
- Maintenance of household sewing mac...
- Sewing machine stuck line problem
- Sewing machine broken needle problem
- Sewing machine vibration failure
- Industrial sewing machine servo sys...
- How to ensure the end stitching fas...
- Avoid sewing and wrinkling when sew...
- The difference between blind stitch...