According to scientific research in recent years, in addition to the stitch sewing method, laser processing, bonding, welding, molding, and rapid prototyping New technology methods can also produce high quality clothing products. Some of these technologies have been tried in small scale in the garment manufacturing industry and have achieved good results, and are gradually being promoted worldwide.
Laser technology (Laser)
At present, laser technology has been widely used in medical surgery, and in industrial garment production, it is often used for cutting and cutting of various surface materials.
The laser process in garment processing concentrates the high-intensity energy on the specified fabric parts and converts the energy into heat to precisely cut the desired fabric. Compared with traditional manual cutting and electric cutting, the laser process can not only meet the precision requirements of garment processing for cutting work, but also effectively improve labor productivity.
The cutting and cutting of garment materials is the most valuable and potential development space for laser processing in garment production. At present, the cutting and cutting technology used by Chinese service enterprises mainly focuses on cutting and cutting by hand and electric tools. The accuracy and operation precision have certain limitations, but the author believes that with Heying Technology, Lectra, The cutting and cutting equipment manufactured by Gerber Technology and other companies is widely used in China. Laser cutting and cutting equipment will play a more important role in the development of China's garment industry.
Bonding process (Bonding)
The bonding process is a new process in which an adhesive film is placed between two layers of fabric to bond the fabric together by hot pressing. The process itself has no special requirements for mechanical equipment, and the ordinary printing machine with knitted fabric can be used as a hot press for the bonding process.
According to the author's understanding, there are two types of adhesive films used in the bonding process: one is an adhesive film having a certain width and can be arbitrarily designed and cut; and the other is a tape-shaped adhesive film. Although they are both adhesive films, their use is quite different. In some areas where partial or irregular bonding is required, the former adhesive film can be used, and in the case of ordinary fabric seaming, a tape-shaped adhesive film should be used.
In contrast, the tape-shaped adhesive film has some special effects in addition to the function of bonding and fixing the fabric. For example, waterproof function. Since the bonding work makes the fabric more firm, it effectively eliminates the seams produced by the traditional sewing process (in the traditional garment processing process, we call the part of the fabric that is sewn into the seam) The gap. In addition, a strip of adhesive film can also be used for decorative purposes. We can use the strip shape of the adhesive film to design the seams into different styles, providing more choices for the design of modern clothing.
The bonding process is used in a wide range of applications, and it has a unique process effect and can be an effective complement to traditional machine sewing operations. The role of the bonding process is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Bonding seam allowance: In the temperature range allowed by the fabric, the bonding process can replace the sewing process to complete the fixed seaming operation.
2. Local fixation: Some tensile strengths are large, and parts that need to be accurately fixed can be partially bonded using a bonding process.
3. Adhesive attachments: In modern clothing design, various decorative decorations such as logos are very rich, and a plurality of attachments can be partially bonded by a bonding process to achieve a better decorative effect.
4. Simplified process: Some parts of the garment are complicated in sewing process, and the bonding process is simple and quick. For example, the fixing problem of the zipper can be easily solved.
5. Fiber Reconstruction: Through the bonding process, we can use the shaped textile material to redesign the color and style to form a new style fabric to meet the needs of special clothing.
In summary: the advantages of the bonding process are obvious. When the bonding process is used, the two layers of fabric can be placed and overlapped, which not only effectively solves the problem that the fabric stacking in the traditional process can not solve the problem that the edge of the fabric is off-line, and avoids the troublesome seaming or wrapping. The troubles of the problem, but also can solve the problem of too large and heavy seams, avoiding the disharmony of the fabric up and down, and enhancing the comfort of the body garment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- Talking about the development of fi...
- Pneumatic double station heat trans...
- Manual heat press machine operation
- Shaking head heat press machine ope...
- Shaking head heat press maintenance
- Solve the catch of overlock sewing ...
- 7 solutions for the embroidery mach...
- Reasons for broken stitches of sing...
- Difference between back stitch and ...
- Single needle sewing machine revers...