1. Screen printing is a kind of stencil printing. The principle is similar to the use of stencil printing papers (in the past, many schools used that kind of simple equipment), the graphic area was hollowed out on the printing plate, and the ink will arrive through the hollowed out area. The surface of the substrate.
2. Heat press machine is a method of printing a graphic on a special heat press machine paper (or other medium) and then using a high temperature and high pressure to "stick" the image on the surface of the substrate. The principle of the two is completely different
Related Industry Knowledge
- Heat press machine
- Hot press classification and field ...
- Sewing machine development history
- Sewing machine developed in China
- Sewing machine types and components
- Sewing machine classification
- Sewing machine stitching principle
- Machine cleaning method
- Sewing machine maintenance
- Sewing machine FAQ
- The composition of the leather sewi...
- Leather sewing machine
- Double needle sewing machine
- Sewing machine use precautions
- Sewing machine cleaning tips
- Sewing machine add oil part
- Maintenance of household sewing mac...
- Sewing machine stuck line problem
- Sewing machine broken needle problem
- Sewing machine vibration failure